Betting Software & Tools: Arbitrage Betting Software Guide
What Is Arbitrage Betting Software?
If you are looking for an interesting way to potentially make some decent profits from your sports betting, then you might want to look into trying arbitrage betting software. Arbitrage software is able to examine the odds from a variety of different bookmakers very quickly so that you can play the odds against each other. The result of this process is meant to provide you with an almost-guaranteed profit.
Arbitrage betting itself is a popular form of sports betting. It means involves selecting a combination of different bets, from different bookmakers, in order to cover all eventualities and (hopefully) profit. Doing this solo takes a huge amount of skill, and this is where which is where arbitrage betting software comes in.
Arbing software takes the effort out of trying some arbitrage betting. The software means that you don’t have to manually check the odds from the vast range of betting sites. Instead, you can let your arbitrage software do all of the hard work for you.
There are a variety of arbitrage betting software resources out there that all do a similar kind of job. However, certain kinds of paid arbitrage software might be able to offer a faster and more relevant selection of results when compared to some examples of free arbitrage software.
- Reliable Bookmaker
- Quick sign up process
- Plenty of promotions
100% up to£30
- Popular Greek sports book
- Great live betting service
- Plenty of safe payment methods
100% up to£25
- Great website
- Cool betting app
- Live betting
100% up to£30
- Second best at betting.org
- Some of the best odds on the market
- Fronted by the infamous Zlatan Ibrahimovic
100% up to£50
- Bethard Review
- Bet Now
- T&Cs Apply, 18+
- Renowned British bookmaker
- Huge presence on the high street
- Wide range of markets
100% up to£30
- Genting Review
- Bet Now
- T&Cs Apply, 18+
Why Do People Use Arbitrage Betting Software?
The main advantage of using arbitrage betting software is that it is much faster than having to manually check all of the odds across all betting sites. There are hundreds of betting sites out there, and it would take you a very long time to compare the odds from all of the bookmakers. In addition to this, by the time that you had gone through and chosen all of the odds, the odds might have changed!
The best arbitrage betting software works incredibly quickly. This ensures you can instantly see all of the relevant betting odds on offer for your chosen sporting event. This means that you can get a quick overview of the odds and then make a snap judgement as to whether they could work for your arbitrage betting.
Working out how to successfully use arbitrage betting can also require you to have a decent understanding of mathematics. However, by using arbitrage software, you can put down the calculator. The software should be able to help you add up your stakes and the odds so that you can instantly see when there is an arbitrage betting option that is too good to miss.
Is Arbitrage Betting Software Legal?
Arbitrage betting is indeed legal. It takes advantage of the different prices that bookmakers offer, and it does it completely legitimately. It’s this competitive marketplace that has led to arbitrage betting becoming such a phenomenon. Just like you might use a price comparison tool for online shopping, there’s no harm in using arbitrage betting software to hunt down the best combination of odds for a potentially guaranteed wagering profit.
However, just because arbitrage betting is legal doesn’t mean that it’s encouraged amongst bookmakers. If an online betting site discovers that you have been making repeated large profits through their site, then there is a good chance that you will have your maximum stakes cut. If the worst comes to the worst, you could even find yourself banned from the site altogether.
So like anything to do with sports betting, be sure to use your arbitrage betting software in moderation in order to last the distance. After all, there’s no point in paying money for the best arbing software if you’re banned from so many sites you no longer have anywhere to use it.
How Much Does Arbitrage Betting Software Cost?
Like many things in life, the more you pay for arbitrage betting software, the betting quality of product you get. Be sure to check out some of the free arbitrage bet finders that are available, though do be aware that these have their limitations. For example, they can often take a long time to refresh and might also offer a narrow variety of betting markets and bookmakers.
Many arbitrage betting software brands will allow you a free trial period to check out their services. If you like what you see, then you can usually select from a variety of payment packages so as to continue using the software. The majority of betting software companies will allow you to use arbitrage software for between £10 and £300 per month. However, if you are willing to sign up for a full year’s service, then you might be able to find a better deal compared to the monthly payments. Finally, it’s worth noting that these prices will vary in accordance with whether you are looking for pre-match bets, live bets, or both.
What Are The Advantages Of Arbitrage Betting Software?
- The biggest advantage of using arbing software is the simple fact that it can gather odds from a vast range of online betting sites very quickly. There is no way that a single person would be able to manually check all of the odds available for a sporting event in such a speedy time as a piece of betting software. And as successful arb betting requires speed, it’s hard to argue with the power of arbitrage betting software.
- Most arbitrage betting software is set up to take a lot of pain out of the mathematics necessary to work out what could count as a risk-free arb bet. This is because the software is able to instantly evaluate all of the odds combinations and then it will recommend how much you need to lay down in order to guarantee yourself a profit. Whilst there’s nothing wrong with working things out for yourself, it’s much easier and faster with arb betting software.
- Finally, we have to remember that arbitrage betting software has access to a much wider variety of bookmakers than we might think of by ourselves. While most betting fans will probably be able to list a couple of dozen online betting sites, the best kinds of arbitrage betting software will be able to instantly check the odds from hundreds of bookies. And as arb betting succeeds by combining odds from different bookmakers, this is a definite advantage that cannot be overlooked.
Conclusion: Speed and accuracy are the key reasons why so many punters use arbitrage betting software. Furthermore, having so many bookies at your fingertips is genuinely invaluable.
What Are The Disadvantages Of Arbitrage Betting Software?
- The first reason why you might want to think twice about using arb betting software is that it can quickly become a victim of its own success. All it would take is to have a few too many winning bets at a variety of online bookmakers and you’d soon find that you have been blacklisted. After all, if everyone used arb betting software, then the sports betting industry would collapse, so bookies have reason to be hyper-vigilant.
- You should also realise the limitations of arb betting software. While many brands are able to give you a fair chance of putting together a risk-free combination bet, it’s never a guaranteed way to make a betting profit. Even some of the biggest arbitrage betting software developers won’t suggest that you can guarantee a profit, as there’s always the chance of odds changing suddenly, or a bookie refusing to pay up.
- Finally, we have to mention the fact that there’s something fairly boring about using arbitrage betting software. Most of us will have got into sports betting because of the element of chance and the fact that it enables us to feel the fun of wagering on our favourite sports. It’s fairly unlikely that you’ll feel the same sense of satisfaction by watching the software crunch the numbers on the computer screen.
Conclusion: Unless you want to run the risk of being banned from sportsbooks and losing the fun of sports betting, you might want to skip using arbitrage betting software.
Full Test — Our Experience Using Arbitrage Betting Software
In order to get a good feel for how arbitrage betting software works, we decided to pick a couple of leading brands to put them through their paces. Both of the arbitrage betting software brands offered us a desktop app to download, but we chose to keep things simple with the web-based version.
Upon loading up one of the arb betting pages, we were initially a little confused by the vast range of arbitrage betting types on offer. We like to think that we have a good basic grounding of sports betting knowledge, but we have to admit we felt a bit out of our depth when asked to select between Surebets, Middles, and even Polish Middles. Our second arbitrage betting software kept things a little simpler. As a result, we were able to filter between the pre-match and live betting options.
One thing that surprised us was the way that one software package automatically opened up the betting slips at the chosen bookmakers. While this might be an attractive feature for some betting fans, we’d prefer to keep a little more control of our money than this. We eventually chose to temporarily disable this feature.
We were promised that both of the arbitrage betting packages would be able to constantly refresh the odds. We liked the sound of this, as it would mean we were getting the best value combination bets every time. Unfortunately, one brand seemed to take about twenty seconds to refresh, and the other brand seemed to update randomly.
However, we were impressed with the fact that both of the arbitrage betting software packages were able to draw together odds from a large variety of bookies. It was little disconcerting to think about why some bookies were included and others were omitted. However, the end result gave us a larger selection of odds than we would have otherwise chosen. Sadly, this benefit aside, we came away from our day with arbitrage betting software convinced we prefer to have a more control over our bets than these packages were able to offer.
Is Arbitrage Betting Software Worth It?
It’s easy to be impressed by the hype surrounding the arbitrage betting software phenomenon. After all, who wouldn’t want to have a computer giving us a guaranteed wagering profit?
However, despite the benefits promised by the betting software companies, it’s clear that this might not be the best betting system out there.
Firstly, it’s disconcerting to give control of your bets and your bankroll to an automated system. There’s something inherently unnerving about letting a computer decide how much you are staking.
Secondly, it’s worth remembering that all online bookmakers look down upon arbitrage betting software. So unless you want to be banned from your favourite bookie, you should definitely think twice about downloading arb betting software onto your computer. While there’s no way of bookies knowing specifically that you’re using the software, continual wins will draw attention. If they study your returns and don’t like what they see, they can act upon their right to close your account at any time.
Finally, we should mention that using betting software simply isn’t that much fun. It’s hard to compare using the software to the fun normal sports betting can produce, so for our money, no: arbitrage software isn’t worth it.
What Are The Alternatives To Arbitrage Betting Software?
Just because arbitrage betting software has its limitations doesn’t mean that you have to take your sports bets at random. Whether you are into football, horse racing or even esports, there are many ways that to achieve an advantage. Old tried and true strategies, such as researching the odds and keeping a close eye on your budget, remain beneficial to this day.
So be sure to check into Betting.org to see how anything from the Martingale strategy to trying simple each-way bets can help take a lot of the mystery out of your sports betting. And above all, the true to key to successful sports betting is to keep it fun, never bet more than you are willing to lose, and always know when to stop.