Betfair Sportsbook Bonus Bet Offer On ITV Races
When talking about Betfair, it’s important to be specific, as the company actually offer two very different services: the exchange, which they are arguably best known for, and their sportsbook. So, let’s start this post off by making it clear that this offer is for the sportsbook, for the exchange; exchange bets are excluded and will not qualify for the promo, so make sure you’re in the right section of the site if you want to give this one a go.
With that preamble over, let’s focus on the offer itself:
- You place bets on your chosen horse at selected ITV races; the races change and update constantly, so make sure you’ve got the right right before you bet
- If your chosen horse wins at SP odds of 3/1 (4.00) or greater, then you’ll receive a bonus bet to the same value as your stake
- The maximum bonus bet is £25; you can stake more than this if you wish, but it won’t be included in the bonus bet
- The Racing Post decision regarding the SP is final
- Any bonus bets will be credited within two hours
- Bonus bets are valid for 48 hours only
- This offer is only available to residents of the UK and Ireland
Betfair have called the bonus bet a “free bet”, but at Betting.org, we prefer to point out it’s a bonus bet; after all, you’ve had to stake your own funds to stand a chance of qualifying for it. This small terminology glitch aside, this is an interesting promo from Betfair, as there’s the potential to win both your original bet and get a bonus bet on top. Oh, and before we sign off, one final reiteration: this is for the sportsbook, not the exchange, so be cautious when placing your qualifying bet, and give the T&Cs on the site a readthrough before you bet too.