Leicester City vs Fulham 09-03-2019 - Free Betting Tips

Leicester City
Fulham

So far, 2019 has not been kind to either Leicester City or Fulham. However, with relegation knocking on the door of the latter, it’s entirely possible that we’ll get a much more fiery display than you might usually expect from two teams suffering from some prolonged New Year blues. Hopefully, both can use this opportunity to turn things around and put in a stellar performance. For more on this one, check out the rest of our Leicester City vs Fulham preview.

Leicester City vs Fulham Best Odds

09. March 2019 | 15:00
Football » Premier League

Finding The Best Bets

Tip:
Leicester City win
Best odds:
6/10
BET NOW
Risk
Tip:
Draw
Best odds:
16/5
BET NOW
Risk
Tip:
Fulham win 1-0
Best odds:
16/1
BET NOW
Risk

Considering the away side sit eight places and 18 points below their opponents in the Premier League, it’s no surprise the Leicester City vs Fulham best odds don’t rate their chances. Leicester come into this contest with a 59% win probability to Fulham’s 18%, and you’ll find low-risk 6/10 (1.60) match odds on the favourites at Ladbrokes.  A draw is actually more likely than an away win, with a 23% probability. Paddy Power are offering medium-risk 16/5 (4.20) odds on this result. Meanwhile, Fulham fans who think the side can defy the odds to cause an upset can predict a final score of 1-0 in their favour to take advantage of high-risk 16/1 (17.00) odds from Coral.

William Hill Banner
Ladbrokes logo
Odds
6/10
Bet Tip:
Leicester City win
Bet now!
Paddy Power logo
Odds
16/5
Bet Tip:
Draw
Bet now!
Coral logo
Odds
16/1
Bet Tip:
Fulham win 1-0
Bet now!

Leicester City vs Fulham Betting Tips: Form Guide

Leicester City Have An Awful Start To 2019  

The home team sit fairly comfortably in the middle of the Premier League. They’re neither likely to surprise anyone at this point nor be plagued by the concerns which keep Fulham fans up at night. They also have the luxury of being favourites in the Leicester City vs Fulham betting tips. However, much of this is based on their performance from earlier in the season, as this year has seen a fairly dramatic drop-off in form.

Before their recent 2-1 victory over Brighton which saw Vardy once again be the difference maker , their last real success was in a hard-fought 1-1 draw against Liverpool. Their follow up 1-0 loss to Manchester United wasn’t too bad performance wise but once again, saw them lack a killer instinct.

This issue would come to hurt them even more severely with a 3-1 loss to Tottenham and a painful 4-1 loss to Crystal Palace. Plus, their most recent 2-1 loss to Watford already feels like a distant memory, so unremarkable were the performances.

The fact is that, at this point, patience is running out and their position as favourites in most Leicester City vs Fulham match previews comes from their opponent’s weakness, rather than their strengths. And with looming relegation serving as motivation for Fulham, Leicester may find them tougher than they realised.

Fulham Need To Act Now To Avoid Disaster

For so many teams who have come up from the Championship, the feeling of elation quite quickly transforms into one of despair. We’re sorry to say that seems to be the case for Fulham so far this season, and it’s little surprise that Leicester City vs Fulham betting tips for today have cast them as the underdogs.

They’ve won four games this season. They actually have the last one in common with Leicester, as they bested Brighton 4-2 at the end of January. It was also the last time key goalscorer Aleksandar Mitrović scored, showing even his brilliance has been numbed by their recent struggles.

If you’re looking for statistical reasons to believe that Fulham can manage the victory here, that is a better scoreline than what Leicester managed against Brighton. And their follow up 2-0 loss to Crystal Palace wasn’t quite the disaster that their opponents experienced against the same team.

However, with the following 3-0 loss to Manchester United, a 3-1 loss to West Ham, and a 2-0 loss to Southampton, it must be tough to remain optimistic. That being said, they did show some fire in a 2-1 loss to Chelsea, and many hope that now relegation is clearly on the horizon, it can give them the push they need to make it through.

Top 3 Bookmakers

01.
Betway
Really Good 87 / 100
Betway in test
100% up to £30
02.
Novibet
Really Good 87 / 100
Novibet in test
100% up to £25
03.
888sport
Really Good 86 / 100
888sport in test
100% up to £30

The Last Five Games

Leicester City VS. Fulham

  • Leicester City Form 1 win, 4 losses in the last 5 matches
  • Leicester City Goals 5 goals in the last 5 matches
  • Fulham Form5 losses in the last 5 matches
  • Fulham Goals2 goals in the last 5 matches
Leicester City -
Fulham
Leicester City
VS.
Fulham

Leicester City vs Fulham Preview: Recent Meetings

Unfortunately, when it comes to recent meetings between Leicester City and Fulham, there’s not too much to talk about. There are two modern matches between them at most, with one arguably being no longer relevant.

However, there’s no debate about the significance of their December clash from last year, which saw these two go to a 1-1 stalemate when Fulham was denied victory by a James Maddison equaliser. You could argue though that this remains good news for Fulham, who proved in this contest that Leicester beating them is far from a done deal.

For their next most recent contest, you have to go back to 2013, and what a contest it was. It was an absolutely thrilling, action-packed 4-3 battle that ultimately went Leicester’s way. Before that, we’re talking about games over a decade old. We suppose a tiny advantage still goes to the home team, but not by as many may have expected.

Leicester City vs Fulham Prediction: Home Side Victory

Much of the basis for a lot of Fulham fans’ optimism going into this match is the sense that they must now have the motivation to pull something special out of the bag to avoid relegation. However, history tells us that is actually quite rarely the case. And although stranger things have happened, you cannot base your prediction on the importance of the matchup to one team over another. You could just as easily make the argument that the pressure here actually makes them weaker.

With that in mind, we have to look at the facts, and they are pretty clear. Leicester has performed better than Fulham both recently and especially last year. They’ve also had better if not objectively good recent results. And finally, they have a slight advantage historically.

None of these advantages may be big on their own but together, they point in one clear direction of likelihood. For that reason, our Leicester City vs Fulham prediction is for the Foxes to come away with the victory.

If you’ve enjoyed reading our Leicester City vs Fulham free betting tips, then you’ll find plenty more of the latest sporting insights right here at Betting.org.

Bethard Banner

Your Next Bet

Best Odds: 6/4
Commitment:
Fairyhouse Easter Festival: Easter Monday tips
NB Wicklow Brave
Risk
Best Odds: 5/2
Commitment:
Fairyhouse Easter Festival: Ryanair Gold Cup
Selection Mengli Khan
Risk
Best Odds: 2/1
Commitment:
Fairyhouse Easter Festival: Mares Novice Hurdle Championship Final
Selection Honeysuckle
Risk

Our Top Betting Categories

Top 5 betting bonuses

1.
Betway
100% up to £30
5.0/5
BONUS REDEEM
2.
Novibet
100% up to £25
5.0/5
BONUS REDEEM
3.
888sport
100% up to £30
4.9/5
BONUS REDEEM
4.
Coral
100% up to £30
4.8/5
BONUS REDEEM
5.
Betfair
100% up to £100
4.8/5
BONUS REDEEM

Leave a response